User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

wordstew

Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad- Women's

Thread Starter: wordstew

The wife (female in charge) has ordered me to clear the closet if I want to buy anymore goodies... Therefor I am selling the below item.

Last Post By: Erinswan Today, 09:07 Go to last post
    Therapy

Any overweight female hikers here?

Thread Starter: Therapy

I have been overweight my whole life, but still fairly active. I'm currently 49, 5'5" and 225 lbs. I've been working really hard to condition for

Last Post By: Erinswan Today, 09:06 Go to last post
    Different Socks

Hair maintenance?

Thread Starter: Different Socks

Ladies, I have curly hair which I simply used a "pick" on when I was younger and did the AT in 1992. Jump forward a decade or two and now my

Last Post By: Erinswan Today, 09:04 Go to last post
    kimbur96

Late bloomer wants to know about ladies who started hiking later in life.

Thread Starter: kimbur96

Hello Ladies, I am 48 and just went through a bunch of major life changes in the last year. But to sum it up in s sentence I am now single and what to

Last Post By: Erinswan Today, 09:01 Go to last post
    KnightErrant

Going bra-less at camp?

Thread Starter: KnightErrant

Hi ladies, I'm trying to finalize my gear list and I'm torn about whether to bring one bra or two. I definitely want a comfy synthetic sports bra while

Last Post By: Erinswan Today, 09:00 Go to last post
    Aussiehikingnewb

Wrist watches

Thread Starter: Aussiehikingnewb

I am wondering what wrist watches ladies are wearing on the trail. My usual watch, which is a gold and diamond dress watch, is obviously completely unsuitable

Last Post By: Erinswan Today, 08:54 Go to last post