User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

mverville

Shenandoah resupply

Thread Starter: mverville

Any thoughts on resupply through the SNP in early April?

Last Post By: ScottTrip Today, 10:12 Go to last post
    Bubblehead

Camp shoes?

Thread Starter: Bubblehead

For LASH, camp shoes or no camp shoes? Trying to decrease my base weight. Is leaving camp shoes out worth the decreased weight? My camp shoes are 9 oz....

Last Post By: Mikerfixit Today, 10:08 Go to last post
    chknfngrs

Dream Hike?

Thread Starter: chknfngrs

I just picked out a route on the AT that would be my dream: from my house, walk to Harper’s Ferry along the C&O canal towpath. Turn right on the AT,

Last Post By: Leo L. Today, 04:43 Go to last post
    WhiteBlaze

The Appalachian Trail Conservancy Won’t Recognize Your 2021 Thru-Hike for Now - Backp

Thread Starter: WhiteBlaze

<a href="https://www.backpacker.com/news-and-events/the-appalachian-trail-conservancy-wont-recognize-your-2021-thru-hike-for-now" target="_blank">The

Last Post By: TexasBob Today, 00:11 Go to last post
    Coffee

zPacks Carbon Fiber Staff - First Impressions

Thread Starter: Coffee

I ordered a zPacks Carbon Fiber Staff during their December sale and finally got a chance to test it out on a short hike this weekend. Here are some

Last Post By: Coffee Yesterday, 23:26 Go to last post
    MikeN

On trail male urinary cathing

Thread Starter: MikeN

Long story short: I had prostate surgery several years ago and now I need to catheterize myself 3 times a day; otherwise, I'm a healthy and fit 73 yo.

Last Post By: MikeN Yesterday, 23:11 Go to last post