User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

soilman

AT Hiker Permit Cards at BSP

Thread Starter: soilman

Just curious since I have not heard much this year regarding the permit card at BSP. The number of cards was set at 3150 this year. Now that the hiker

Last Post By: soilman Today, 22:27 Go to last post
    Cereal

Stashing a suitcase in Harpers Ferry for a week?

Thread Starter: Cereal

Hello!

I'll be doing a section hike SOBO from Harpers Ferry starting next Wednesday (10/23). I am looking to simply leave a suitcase in

Last Post By: Slo-go'en Today, 22:13 Go to last post
    OldGringo

ULA Circuit Backpack

Thread Starter: OldGringo

I'm selling my ULA Circuit backpack. This is a Red, large torso, large hip belt pack with the original "J-Curve" straps. For your easy reference,

Last Post By: OldGringo Today, 21:51 Go to last post
    RuthN

Article on menopausal hikers

Thread Starter: RuthN

I'm a writer with The Trek and am working on an article titled "Tips for Menopausal Hikers," which will discuss issues and concerns of hikers

Last Post By: TwoSpirits Today, 21:05 Go to last post
    Góralska

Can I day hike the Roan Highlands?

Thread Starter: Góralska

Hi!
    I would like to do a point to point, day hike from carver's gap to 19e next month. Online I've seen the distance listed everywhere from 13

Last Post By: Góralska Today, 20:24 Go to last post
    chknfngrs

110g Fuel canisters

Thread Starter: chknfngrs

Just bought a BRS-5000 whatever stove and looking for what price the 110g fuel can should run. Cursory search yields $9.99 for GSI and $19.99 for another.

Last Post By: chknfngrs Today, 20:22 Go to last post