User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

rustmd

iPhone charger

Thread Starter: rustmd

I need to replace my iPhone charger...want light-weight of course & something that will make my phone last for a few days. I typically turn the whole

Last Post By: rustmd Today, 22:35 Go to last post
    chknfngrs

110g Fuel canisters

Thread Starter: chknfngrs

Just bought a BRS-5000 whatever stove and looking for what price the 110g fuel can should run. Cursory search yields $9.99 for GSI and $19.99 for another.

Last Post By: Analog_Kidd Today, 21:32 Go to last post
    icebeard

Water situation in Massachusetts

Thread Starter: icebeard

Headed to do the Massachusetts section here in the next week. Was wondering if anyone had any recent feedback on how well the springs are flowing up

Last Post By: Slumgum Today, 21:27 Go to last post
    tflaris

FS-Western Mountaineering 10 degree Versakight

Thread Starter: tflaris

For Sale Western Mountaineering Extremelite Sleeping bag. New and unused with tags still attached. Length 5-6.

$400.00 including shipping

Last Post By: tflaris Today, 21:10 Go to last post
    BenK

Topo maps for unpopular areas?

Thread Starter: BenK

Can someone suggest where or how to obtain topo maps for local/unpopular hiking areas? I am specifically looking for Ma and RI. I would like to practice

Last Post By: atraildreamer Today, 20:56 Go to last post
    tessiea

20F Underquilt: Full Length vs Partial + Pad

Thread Starter: tessiea

Considering an AT thru hike starting February 2020. I currently have a UGQ Zeppelin 20 full length underquilt but I'm wondering if this is worth switching

Last Post By: Deadeye Today, 20:23 Go to last post