WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

Alpine Bomber

In which I resort to begging.

Rate this Entry
As those of you who have been following this journal know, I've been off trail for a month with a stress fracture in my foot. I still made it to trail days (I was in the front of the parade and safe, as was my immediate hiking group, although those were were injured remain in my thoughts) and generally had a blast reconnecting with my trail family and getting caught up on the stories I missed while rehabing my foot. It just made me want to get back out there more. My foot is feeling so much better I think I'm almost ready to resume hiking. Real life, however, continues to hinder my plans. After a month of not hiking, medical costs, and the travel home after my injury (plus the inexcusable amount of money I spent proving some trail magic down at trail days...) I financially cannot make it back this year. After doing some serious number crunching, your help is the only way I'll make it katahdin this year. If you can donate that would be amazing just click the link below, if not, that's totally fine too. Please share this link with those who you know, and help me get back on the trail!
Thanks and God bless,
-Alpine Bomber

This is link to my funding site!
http://www.gofundme.com/337tac