WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

Working on success for 2013 hike

Let’s see what happens

Rate this Entry
Nov 9, 2012

My weight is 288 and seem to be lingering right there. With Thanksgiving and Christmas around the corner my weight loss goal is going to be even harder.Got to go see my friend in Mississippi at the hunt club and was able to walk around a little but I didn’t want to disturb the hunters at the club. Well that is about the progress for now, so let’s see what happens.

Comments

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I represent a 27 Year Old Registered Pharmaceutical & Wellness Company that manufactures over 360 products right here in the USA. We have products that are 100 % All-Natural & Non-Toxic From Cleaning Products to Bath, Body & Hair Care Products to Nutritional Products (that our US Olympian Athletes train with)...thought you may be interested in some of these products....If so....feel free to email me at: [email protected] or call me at: 540-286-2323.
    You can do it. I'm trying to loss as well. But what I'm doing is just cutting down my size I eat and it coming off slow. Hope to be down 20-30 lbs by March. http://www.trailjournals.com/slowandeasydoesit Take care.