WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

AAhiker

Yep..

Rate this Entry
So as I have ample free time at work I have been over taxing the WB server over the past month reading everything that is highlighted in bold great for new responses and searching old feeds, and generally killing a crap ton of time while planning my thru hike. Its an odd compulsion because each day I go,"good to know, oh really, wow!, interesting, "never thought of that", "seriously is this a real discussion?" and on and on in my pursuit of A.T. knowledge. And at the end of that mentally overwhelming journey as I decompress I think... "your not going to remember any of this by next year are you?" Ah well
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

maybe start making a little book with bullet points of all the neato things to remember,that use to work for me when I would study for a test,I would use several of those 3x5 spiral note books and just keep them handy in my top pocket,and read them throughout the day,now that I've gottin older,i use the more refined 3x5 engineer books that have all the little boxes(graph paper)in them,more expensive,but also more professional looking LOL give it a shot.and as always HYOH john/RS