WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

Puma Ghostwalker

With My Arms Wide Open.......

Rate this Entry
Spending my winter writing my story of hiking the Appalachian Trail
has taken much of my time as I relive it in my mind, expelling so much emotion
to word is exhausting to me. My sensitivities are off the charts sometimes
and it vexes me to be so emotional for so long.

My past has left me quite damaged and through the decades, I have learnt to take a negative and turn it to a positive by looking at the good in all things represented in my life. For the last two weeks I was having anxiety attacks late in the night caused by my belief I will not be able to complete my writing by the time I leave to hike the other half of the trail in late May completing the 2,200 mile journey on foot.

I like to read several books at the same time, working on several projects at the same time makes me happy too. Winter is a time of healing for me a time of reflection and rest.
The many obligations I have, working in the vineyard pruning the vines in late winter to promote the new growth for a proper fall grape harvest for Sky Dog Wine. I must help my friend on his golf course cutting down dead trees and pruning others for a healthy life.
I have beekeeping meetings, someone wants my to oversee a new beekeeping operation at a green farm in NYC…. Plus me…. my time to heal and get ready for work. I work three month in the spring and three months in the fall, that’s it the rest of the time is my time…. I live wild in a camper a100 acre wooded parcel in NYC owned by a friend,
provides me with the freedom from money.

I believe all things happen for a reason and if you are open to it… all things reveal themselves.
A few days ago I was captured by two “Forest Nymphs” , engulfed in their pleasurable magic, I was forced to leave my life openly, willingly as they invaded my thoughts
with their beautiful seductive charm, I knew it was a gift, I just had to read it and dance the dance to see where it will lead me. It lead me away from my obsession of completing writing my story this winter, they taught me that it is not so important to finish it.

Sharing my life and our stories together with Lila, for three days with her soft and sexy seductive spirit had my head in a beautiful spin.

I told my best friend Gary and he laughed and put it all into prospective for me.
He said….” The King Has Been Dethroned’ you finally met your match, the
“Great Seducer” has be seduced. I have been seducing and charming the masses for decades and I forgot what it felt like to be taken to be charmed, lured into a sedative spell.

Lila and Elke, showed me, taught me to relax and breath, to not worry all thing will work itself out in time.
This is my way of thanking them for helping me, to get me out of my head to see the whole story of life, my life, our life as human spirits all connected to each other.

Lila, has a soft and sensual way of photographing flowers, adding word to match her art
can bring your mind to a seductive dance “The Tango in your mind”.
Her power of unconditional love is charming, friendly and safe tom me.
Elke, a match in her great beauty to Lila has a soft incredible sexy style as she represents her art in erotic form with humor and a deep wit. I love her shots alone in her beauty looking out often into vast spaces of open road or stark land, I see genius in her expression.

Unfortunate some do not see the beauty in Elke and Lila’s art and cause them great pain.
When I go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art I favor the classical artist of yesteryear
I love the Renaissance era the frescos and marble carvings. I bypass the modern art exhibits, I don’t like them but many do just not me. How can I judge art from someone else’s perspective.

I have been hassled, stalked and my work has been abused by hate mongers.
I have had to delete unwanted comments on flickr and on youtube, where men have said terrible things about my hiking videos and I block them so they cant be offended with my work…….. It's Easy……..Don’t Look At It…..

Hi my White Blazé Friends,
I got a little sidetracked in my writing my story of hiking the Appalachian Trail.
Well just a wee bit…….
I will continue to write until I leave to hike the rest of the trail…

Hey you NB Thru-Hikers…..
I will pickup the trail where I left off, north of Roanoke Virginia in late May early June
I look forward to hiking with you from time to time…..

Until then…

Be well…..
Do good work
Be kind to others…..

I didn’t post the whole story… as I got off track from the trail…
But if you wish to read the rest, it will surly move you, in a happy place in your heart….
You can find this writing at flickr.com under my name…..
I think my you-tube videos could be helpful in your hike too…

Peace , love and light….

Meow!

Updated 02-13-2012 at 17:47 by Puma Ghostwalker

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments