User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

BonBon

Hammock Camping Florida Trail?

Thread Starter: BonBon

Hi- I'm gonna do this trail in January. I don't have my trusty tent that served me so well on the AT. I do have an ENO double nest hammock with the tarp,

Last Post By: BonBon Today, 00:35 Go to last post
    SkeeterPee

AT Gear List

Thread Starter: SkeeterPee

Still working on my winter gear list. I start hiking the approach on February 10th.

I've dropped one set of clothes so mostly I just have

Last Post By: SkeeterPee Today, 00:33 Go to last post
    gonegonzo

Neuropathy

Thread Starter: gonegonzo

Does anyone here suffer from Neuropathy ?

I waited a long time to retire and since I have , I have been having problems with Neuropathy

Last Post By: RockDoc Today, 00:32 Go to last post
    JNI64

Cold camp !

Thread Starter: JNI64

Finding myself bored again and wanting to start a new conversation. What's y'all's record cold camp? mine is years ago we had a cold vortex coming, oh

Last Post By: RockDoc Today, 00:11 Go to last post
    shelb

New Hampshire: location near AT for week visit for hiking, running, other activities

Thread Starter: shelb

My husband and I want to bring our adult kids (ages 21-34) to stay for a week in an Airbnb or VRBO near the A.T in New Hampshire next June, July, or August.

Last Post By: rickb Yesterday, 23:07 Go to last post
    WazoAZ

Flip Flop 2020 Gear List - Late April Start in Harpers Ferry.

Thread Starter: WazoAZ

I am planning a 2020 Flip Flop (HF>ME, HF>GA) starting April 26th after the Flip Flop Festival in Harpers Ferry. This itinerary was made necessary

Last Post By: WazoAZ Yesterday, 23:04 Go to last post