User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

Lnj

Charlie's Bunyan Dayhike mid February

Thread Starter: Lnj

Am I crazy to attempt it? My birthday is mid February and I LOVE Pigeon Forge, so my husband is taking me on a long weekend and my gift is an all day

Last Post By: Gambit McCrae Today, 09:06 Go to last post
    coach lou

Mlk vii

Thread Starter: coach lou

We have discussed Meeting Saturday Night at Big Hill Shelter, in Harriman Park. Exit 15 Palisade Parkway or exit 14. 15 is Route 106, 14 is route 98/106.

Last Post By: coach lou Today, 08:58 Go to last post
    Jtrobertson2013

Finding ones self

Thread Starter: Jtrobertson2013

I've been seriously thinking about the Appalachian Trail and all it has to offer. I've always enjoyed camping but I've read a lot about how a long distance

Last Post By: 4shot Today, 08:26 Go to last post
    Game Warden

Gear theft

Thread Starter: Game Warden

I'm not asking about theft at parking lots, trailheads, etc. I know that happens, usually from non-hikers. I mean theft in the back country, on the AT

Last Post By: MuddyWaters Today, 06:58 Go to last post
    ashmorec

Coordinating Parking & Shuttles - Ceres, VA to Harperís Ferry, VA

Thread Starter: ashmorec

I will be section hiking Ceres, VA to Harperís Ferry, VA and will be driving from CO since Iím bringing my dog. Thinking I would park my car every 100

Last Post By: bighammer Today, 00:45 Go to last post
    RangerZ

Norovirus

Thread Starter: RangerZ

I donít remember any discussion here or on the trail about Norovirus this year. Was this a low year or did I just miss it?

i thought the

Last Post By: Huntmog Today, 00:39 Go to last post