WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

• Random Images

• The Jack Tarlin Hostel (Baltimore Jacks) and it will be permanently closed

Here is a post from Ron Haven.

Attention A T Hikers. I sold the Jack Tarlin Hostel (Baltimore Jacks) and it will be permanently closed as of today (08/21/2021). I have sold all the motels in Franklin and Georgia. I do have other properties in Franklin I could use as a hostel if we decide later to open a hiker business. We may even buy a motel in Gatlinburg, TN. We are considering buying a house in Arizona or Texas to live in part time. Thank all of you for giving me the chance to serve each one of you throughout all these years and God Bless.
    Ron
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The Jack Tarlin Hostel (Baltimore Jacks) and it will be permanently closed started by attroll View original post
    Comments 8 Comments
      Flounder940 -
      Thank you for everything you have done for the AT community for so long!
      Ron Haven -
      Thanks to all of the hikers who have allowed me to serve them through the years in Franklin, NC & Hiawassee, Ga. The time has come for me and my wife to retire. We will still be at trail events and maybe do a bit of shuttles in the early season around Franklin. take care all, good luck, and God Bless
      hobbs -
      thank you for helping the cummity...Enjoy your retirement...
      skinnbones -
      It was a pleasure meeting you April 2017. I stayed at both motels. Best of luck Ron.
      wornoutboots -
      Thanks you Ron for you years of dedication to the AT community!! I hope to meet up again & Best of luck with your future real estate endeavors!!
      BobTheBuilder -
      I enjoyed getting a ride back to the trail from you one cold dark morning years ago, talking about professional wrestling and life in general. I still remember that you had an empty paper coffee cup upside down on your 4WD selector. Best of luck in the next chapter!
      Jumper74 -
      Ron, I remember you from 2015, and fondly as one my favorite people. Your perspective on life given thru answers to various questions to all us hikers were unique, and heartfelt. Enjoy!
      slowandlow -
      The friendliest host on the AT, you will be missed.
  • Newest Images

• Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

There are currently 857 users online. 9 members and 848 guests

Most users ever online was 12,213, 01-10-2024 at 01:07.

1. Ayezeus,
    2. CalebJ,
    3. gpburdelljr,
    4. LoneStranger,
    5. Mike Goodman,
    6. perrymk,
    7. pesphoto,
    8. rhassler,
    9. swatsullivan