• Pre-order WhiteBlaze Pages 2019 now

WhiteBlaze Pages is now taking Pre-orders at www.whiteblazepages.com, cost $7.00.
    Planned shipping date, 10 January 2019.

ONLY $7.00 // 6 x 9 // ORDER TODAY!

This Book has more reference points than any other single Appalachian Trail guidebook
    Easy to read and understand. North bound mileages listed (far left column), south bound mileages (far right column), icons, descriptions, coordinates, and elevations.
    New items in the 2019 edition of WhiteBlaze Pages, Appalachian Trail guidebook:
    + New town maps, redesigned in high-contrast grayscale for easy reading and understanding.
    + Icons added to the profile are placed on the trail profile adjacent to their trail location, oriented for a northbound, (NoBo), Appalachian Trail hike.
    - Icons placed above the profile line indicate that the required item, service, or location is on the west side of the trail.
    - Icons placed below the profile line indicate that the required item, service, or location is on the east side of the trail.
    + Icons for off-trail locations are oriented on the profile line in the following manner:
    - Icons placed above the profile line depict items located off-trail, to the west side of the trail.
    - Icons placed beneath the profile line depict items located off-trail, the east side of the trail.
    + Quick-reference icons are now listed in the establishment descriptions making it easier to locate items of interest.

See attached images below

Comments 4 Comments
      scope -
      How much does it weigh?
      Furlough -
      Is this a "bound" book, or is there a way to easily extract the pages needed for a particular section?
      attroll -
      Quote Originally Posted by scope View Post
      How much does it weigh?
      The book weight it 10.58 ounces or 329 grams.
      attroll -
      Quote Originally Posted by Furlough View Post
      Is this a "bound" book, or is there a way to easily extract the pages needed for a particular section?
      At this time it does not have perforated pages to be ripped out. I am sorry that I could not include them for the 2019 edition. The published that I was using went out of business just months before the book went to print. I had all I could do to get a new publisher so quickly.
      I have it on my agenda to look into it for the 2020 edition.
  • Recent RSS feeds

Dogwood

Building trails on your property - Delaware Gazette

I maybe shouldn't have mentioned LNT. My bad. Dont mean to derail the topic. The jury is instructed to disregard the testimony of the witness.

Dogwood 01-14-2019, 20:43 Go to last post
    WhiteBlaze

Federal shutdown also hits Appalachian Trail - WHSV

Federal shutdown also hits Appalachian Trail  WHSVThe government shutdown has temporarily cut funding to the National Park *Service*.

WhiteBlaze 01-14-2019, 20:10 Go to last post
    WhiteBlaze

Quoting 'The Lorax,' Court Pulls Permit For Pipeline Crossing Appalachian Trail - KUO

Quoting 'The Lorax,' Court Pulls Permit For Pipeline Crossing Appalachian Trail  KUOW News and InformationUpdated at 10:45 p.m. ET.

WhiteBlaze 01-14-2019, 17:50 Go to last post
    illabelle

Building trails on your property - Delaware Gazette

I "built" trails on our property - collectively about one mile. But "built" isn't really the right word. About all I did was trim

illabelle 01-14-2019, 16:53 Go to last post