• Pre-order WhiteBlaze Pages 2019 now

WhiteBlaze Pages is now taking Pre-orders at www.whiteblazepages.com, cost $7.00.
    Planned shipping date, 10 January 2019.

ONLY $7.00 // 6 x 9 // ORDER TODAY!

This Book has more reference points than any other single Appalachian Trail guidebook
    Easy to read and understand. North bound mileages listed (far left column), south bound mileages (far right column), icons, descriptions, coordinates, and elevations.
    New items in the 2019 edition of WhiteBlaze Pages, Appalachian Trail guidebook:
    + New town maps, redesigned in high-contrast grayscale for easy reading and understanding.
    + Icons added to the profile are placed on the trail profile adjacent to their trail location, oriented for a northbound, (NoBo), Appalachian Trail hike.
    - Icons placed above the profile line indicate that the required item, service, or location is on the west side of the trail.
    - Icons placed below the profile line indicate that the required item, service, or location is on the east side of the trail.
    + Icons for off-trail locations are oriented on the profile line in the following manner:
    - Icons placed above the profile line depict items located off-trail, to the west side of the trail.
    - Icons placed beneath the profile line depict items located off-trail, the east side of the trail.
    + Quick-reference icons are now listed in the establishment descriptions making it easier to locate items of interest.

See attached images below

Comments 8 Comments
      scope -
      How much does it weigh?
      Furlough -
      Is this a "bound" book, or is there a way to easily extract the pages needed for a particular section?
      attroll -
      Quote Originally Posted by scope View Post
      How much does it weigh?
      The book weight it 10.58 ounces or 329 grams.
      attroll -
      Quote Originally Posted by Furlough View Post
      Is this a "bound" book, or is there a way to easily extract the pages needed for a particular section?
      At this time it does not have perforated pages to be ripped out. I am sorry that I could not include them for the 2019 edition. The published that I was using went out of business just months before the book went to print. I had all I could do to get a new publisher so quickly.
      I have it on my agenda to look into it for the 2020 edition.
      Mouser999 -
      Ok for us to photocopy what we need? I anly need a few pages fkr my hike this summer
      attroll -
      I don't mind if you photo copying it from your book for yourself. As long as you are not photo copying the book and giving it away.
      Mouser999 -
      Copy is only fro me, thanks
      Christoph -
      Is there going to be a downloadable .pdf version in the future? I used AWOL's .pdf and this was great, but yours seems like it has a LOT more great info!
  • Recent RSS feeds

WhiteBlaze

Phoenix crossing paths on the Appalachian Trail - UWGB

Phoenix crossing paths on the Appalachian Trail  UWGBHow is it that on a trail that is more than 2,000 miles long, UW-Green Bay alumni

WhiteBlaze 03-21-2019, 13:50 Go to last post
    WhiteBlaze

10 Ways to Stay Warm and Avoid Hypothermia on the Trail - The Trek

10 Ways to Stay Warm and Avoid Hypothermia on the Trail  The TrekWhen I thru-hiked the Appalachian Trail, I got caught out in a hurricane

WhiteBlaze 03-21-2019, 11:40 Go to last post
    WhiteBlaze

5th Annual Appalachian Trail Flip-Flop Festival Scheduled for 4/27-28 - The Trek

5th Annual Appalachian Trail Flip-Flop Festival Scheduled for 4/27-28  The TrekThe 5th annual Flip Flop Festival will once again see

WhiteBlaze 03-21-2019, 11:40 Go to last post
    WhiteBlaze

Bellingham woman hiked America's 3 longest trails in a single year - KING5.com

Bellingham woman hiked America's 3 longest trails in a single year  KING5.comHeather "Anish" Anderson completed the Pacific

WhiteBlaze 03-21-2019, 10:00 Go to last post