View RSS Feed

All Journal Entries

1. A 1995 GA-ME 95 Reunion

Planning a March 2015 visit to Springer for a small celebration of the 20year mark for me and fellow 1995 thru hikers. No set date yet, but looking for any other 95 members who might make the journey. My name is Scarebear. My year was 1995. If you shared some roots, dirt, mud and rain with me back then then please let me hear from you.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pissing on your sleeping bag in 08 neels gap

I was just remembering how in 2008 about mid February at Walasi-Yi Neels gap,GA

As usual during that time of the year. The hostel was packed full of hikers and being it was the hostel owners birthday that day. Hikers were drinking and celebrating. Well, about 2am in the bunk room I was awaking buy a female screaming - "He's pissing all over me, somebody help" . I turn on my headlamp, as well as the other 20 some hikers staying the night. To see a guy blacked ...

Updated 01-04-2015 at 15:52 by RobUgly (cause I can)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Appalachian trail license plates

Just wondering....how many Florida members would purchase an AT license plate if available.
    Tags: general Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Shuttle service to southern terminus of Florida National Scenic Trail

Quote Originally Posted by faplache View Post
    We are starting up a shuttle service to and from FNST southern terminus. Also, we have 2 guest rooms available with breakfast and laundry service. Also, shuttle service to and from both Ft. Lauderdale airport and Miami International airport. Shuttle service to Sheridan street bus terminal to get to new Mega Bus taking passengers to Orlando for $21.00 (need reservations.) Reasonable rates!
    Airport shuttle service $15.00, shuttle service to trailhead $25.00, overnight guests w/breakfast included

Updated 01-09-2015 at 00:20 by faplache

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. To further add to Redemption's Post

As Stacy mentioned, we are prepping for another trail. Even I have to admit that this is a trail that I am not as prepared for. I learned and prepared for the AT for almost three complete years before setting out for it. The Florida Trail, I know a little about, but not as much as the AT. The FT will be different, and my experience in Florida will be helpful however. Florida was my home prior to her and I's recent moving around the country. I know personally from my experience there that my knee ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 94 of 566 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 144 194 ... LastLast