View RSS Feed

All Journal Entries

1. Day 3 (3/5) -- Healing Day

Before I hit the hay at 7:30 last night I knew I was taking a zero day today. I was too tired last night to do any laundry, and I knew it would be best to give my heel a full day and a half of air for healing purposes. Best of all -- my wife said she would drive to the hostel, we would then head into Dahlonega for lunch together.
    My morning was a good hot breakfast, two loads of laundry, and also had time to catch a movie on DVD with Bailey, another hiker staying at The Hiker Hostel, she's ...

Updated 03-06-2016 at 06:48 by Three-Jack

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Day 2 (3/4) -- Cement Packs

As soon as we got up we knew we were in for a long day -- everything soaked. Luckily my sleeping pad is 3" thick so my down sleepin bag stayed pretty dry (maybe 10% got wet, but I could dry that out). But I laid all my damp clothes from the snow just above my head on the tent floor as there was nowhere else to place them. They ended up in a pool of water. The rest of my gear was soaked from the snow the night before, snow seemed to have gotten into everything while we were setting up the tents. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Join for Free [UFC 196] McGregor vs Diaz FuLL

The new episode of MMA "UFC 196: McGregor vs Diaz" it is proper you watch, this is a different episode that aired today, watch UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz online you can do wherever you are, even while on the road you can watch UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz online Streaming in the smartphone or on the playbook online, of course you want to watch UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz online with a very good quality, here we provide you expect. Thank you for visiting

Watch UFC 196 McGregor ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Fight-full! McGregor vs Diaz (UFC 196) Live Stream

Fight-full! McGregor vs Diaz (UFC 196) Live Stream The new episode of MMA "UFC 196: McGregor vs Diaz" it is proper you watch, this is a different episode that aired today, watch UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz online you can do wherever you are, even while on the road you can watch UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz online Streaming in the smartphone or on the playbook online, of course you want to watch UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz online with a very good quality, here we provide you expect. Thank you for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. D/irect S-treaming/ UFC 196 Mcgregor vs Diaz En D/irect 5 mars 2016

D/irect S-treaming/ UFC 196 Mcgregor vs Diaz En D/irect 5 mars 2016
    UFC 196 'McGregor vs. Diaz': Regardez la pesée en direct ...

Watch Here >> https://tr.im/ufc196hd

Watch Here >> http://po.st/196UFC

Il y a 17 heures - C'est ce vendredi soir (4 mars, 2016) en direct du MGM Grand Garden Arena de Las Vegas qu'aura lieu la pesée officielle pour l'UFC 196 'McGregor vs. Diaz'. ... un combat de mi-moyens entre Conor McGregor et Nate Diaz.UFC

Updated 03-05-2016 at 09:31 by mohonahdjen

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 48 of 566 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast