WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

The Wanna Bs 2016 Hike

A flight of fanciful dreaming into reality a hike of the AT

1. Journal

Do to the lack of responses, I have moved my journal to appalachiantrailjournals.com.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Preparation for 2016 Walk

I read so many journals a couple of years ago and spent hours reading here as well as reading my books about hiking the AT, but I had to start focusing on my job and my family. Now I feel almost like I am starting over. It seems as though the AT is no longer the AT I have read about. I hope all the negative hype I am now seeing is an exaggeration.
    In any case, the time has come. We decided to do it a year early, thinking that we will be lucky to be able to complete the walk at our age ...

Updated 12-03-2015 at 00:21 by The Wanna Bs (misspelled word)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Washington DC -

As a Texas girl dreaming daily of someday thru hiking the AT, I find myself in Washington DC just a couple of hours from an access point to the AT. URG! How I want to skip out on meetings and catch a ride to the AT and just hike a few miles just to ....I don't know get a foretaste that goes a baby step beyond just reading and reading and reading of other's adventures on the AT.

I can not wait until the spring of 2017, my target date. I WANNA B an AT through hiking gal. ...