WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

Recent Journals Posts

1. Day 53: Goodbye Tennessee

Have a 22 mile slack pack today. Getting shuttled by Boots Off to the trailhead. Unfortunately they couldn’t get me there until 9:30am. I’ll be hiking into Damascus and Trail Days starts today. Trail Days is a annual event. There are vendors, food, and music. Hikers come from past years and current thru hikers shuttle back or up wherever they are on trail. The hike today is a pretty nice one. I’m up on a ridge, so there’s little elevation change before I descend into Damascus. Made good time. About ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Day 52: Aqua Blazing

Had a nice and relaxing morning. We don’t start gathering for Aqua blazing until 10am. 😁 They have a full group of 14 hikers signed up. We are kayaking 8 miles and that will equate to 21 miles of the trail. Today was a beautiful day. Partly cloudy. Little wind. Still a little to cold for me to swim, but nice to dip my hands and feet in. I’m a little nervous that my arms won’t be able to handle all the work, but they held up really well. I was the only female that did a single kayak (the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized