WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

Most Popular Journals

1. Oh boy I'm actually about to leave...(2-27-14)

Well it has been crazy trying to get ready for my thru hike. My mind is in the right place (what ever that means) and my stuff is all sprawled out and I have checked it over and over again. My last item which was a water proof case for my camera came in the mail today which just completed my pack. I don't have the exact weight of my pack down yet but I'll probably do that tomorrow.

It was really nice talking to my brother on the phone as well and hearing how sweet he thought my whole ...
    Tags: 2014, thru hike Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My girlfriend's and mine blog

If anyone wants to check out our blog and follow our journey and give us tips or advice please check out . thanks !!!! http://appalachiantrailthruhike2014.blogspot.com/
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Amicalola Falls

I need to interrupt the chronology of our reports because I can't wait to tell everyone about today's adventure at Amicalola State Park near Dahlonega, GA. Because of the forced “easing up” I've been observing, this trip's activity level was reduced to nothing more than that of prologue to our hike to the Springer Mountain Terminus of the AT. As a great many AT thruhikers begin their journey at AFSP by passing through the archway and tackling the strenuous 8 mile AT Approach Trail, it seemed fitting ...

Updated 07-29-2014 at 23:19 by Teacher & Snacktime

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Mom and Me on the AT: "hike your own hike"

So the blog post I was going to share here is entirely too long to post. I am just going to provide links to my blogger.com blog. Enjoy!

http://momandmeontheat.blogspot.com/...-own-hike.html
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A New Adventure and a New Life pt. 2

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3036.jpg 
Views:	368 
Size:	613.1 KB 
ID:	29046
    Over the course of prepping for this journey, I have come to realize that everyone has their reasons for making the decision to walk five million steps, willingly (WHAT?!). My story, while different from JB’s, sounds eerily similar to some I have heard recently. Bottom line…I need to find myself.

As JB said, our story begins in Orlando, FL, where we met. I was running from a life in Indiana and decided to take a job in Florida for change. I had an ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast