WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

Recent Journals Posts

1. N2TW: AT Episode #5 - A Change in Plans!

2. Appalachian Trail Journal Entry #14 - A Change in Plans...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	422038_186751294809462_1478935092_n.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	21389
    Well, things have changed since my last entry and I have finally decided to write about it and talk about it. Well, the last time anyone saw me on here, I was dealing with a lot of trolling from people on these sites because of my size, lack of experience, arrogance, and confidence.Well, some of that bothered me and some of that got me thinking. I will say that some of it did some good. I decided to put off my AT thru-hike until 2014 with my sons. I have

Updated 04-30-2013 at 18:44 by KingGator and Sons

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. section hiking NY & CT

anyone else hiking NY & CT in the next 2 weeks...

maybe I will see you out there!

hiking Greenwood Lake,NY hopefully up to KENT,CT in abt 9 days....

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wander Women and Trail Days

Folks have been asking me how Wander Women, the book, is coming along. In the interest of brevity, you may go to my BLOG and follow the progress there. I chronicled the adventures and misadventures of ten lady thru-hikers in 2012. I followed them - solo or two at a time - down the AT from Maine to Georgia. Eight of the ten are now 2,000-milers.

Now I am very busy writing WANDER WOMEN: What Ten Thru-Hikers Taught One Angel about Pleasure, Pain, and Pink- Blazing on the Appalachian Trail. ...
  5. The Smoky Mountains.

Despite another wet forecast for tomorrow I will be heading back out of Gatlinburg to Newfound Gap at 9:00. The zero was nice but I really want to get back on trail. I was blessed on the first few days of the Smoky Mts.with great weather and amazing views. So wonderful. Spring is really starting to come out in parts of this area and you can actually see the different elevations at various stages of the season. My senses are becoming more aware as I notice the different sounds of the song birds here, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast