WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

KingGator and Sons

1. N2TW: Appalachian Trail 2013 - Episode #9 (Gator's Reasons!)

2. N2TW: Appalachian Trail 2013 - Episode #8 (Smoking or Quitting on the AT)

Gator is curious and has a few questions for the smokers out there. What are your thoughts?
  3. Appalachian Trail Journal Entry #15 - We goin SOBO!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	154843_160828540735071_1733219019_n.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	21449

Well, things have changed once again with me and my son’sAppalachian Trail dreams. We had originally planned to go NOBO this year, butthen some things happened which caused us to change it to next year and planfor the Florida trail this year. HOWEVER, some extremely good things havehappened and we will indeed be going on the AT this year. We will be goingSOBO. This time, I will not allow trolls and negative people to stand in theway. I have had a lot of ...
  4. Appalachian Trail Journal Entry #13 - You mad bro?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29341847.jpg 
Views:	311 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	19880
    People get so mad that I bring something different to the table here, it is almost hilarious. After my post about entertainment, I have received several comments about ego along with a plethora of other subjects. You know what I think it is? I think many people are used to a certain culture in the hiking community and when someone comes in with an entirely different style and swag, it pisses some people off. I am not exactly sure why that is, but it is the silliest ...