WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

RED-DOG

1. can i expect hikers in northern PA in june?

[QUOTE=RED-DOG;1290162]I just past the New-York state line stopped in Pawling for a couple of zero's left Springer 2-14-2012 i have not seen another thru-hiker in about a month, if i keep this pace i will summit on the fourth of july, And i didn't stop in Harper's Ferry reason being it was too early that morning. RED-DOG ( Flip-Flop 96 & GA-ME 2006 and again in 2012) P.S Burn Rubber Not Your Soul. See every one up the trail i HOPE. :welcome:banana[/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What costs so much

[QUOTE=RED-DOG;1288380]I am doing this from a labtop a trailangel is leting me use while sitting on the side of the road someplace in New Jersey, eating one of their delicious apples and decided to come on here right now i spent roughly 6000 dollars and thats gear and every thing i will probably spend around 8000 this year. This is the most costly year i have ever seen on the AT on my Flip-Flop in 96 i spent 2600 and in 2006 i spent 4500. and the price is only going to rise by. What you spend most ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Burn Rubber Not your Soul

I am currently in unionville New Jersy took a week off at my sisters house in Stroudsburg PA thats about 5 miles from the Delaware Water Gap. my pack weighs 25-30 lbs and i am doing abou 30 miles a day the trail has been great but not to many changes since my Thru-hike in 2006 the only thing has changed is the prices on every thing i quit my mail drops since they kept getting lost and buying all my food at thegrocery stores. good luck and keep hiking. RED-DOG
    Categories
    Uncategorized