WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Sunrise On Mcafee Knob

Added by Snags09
« Previous Image   |   Next Image »

Sunrise On Mcafee Knob

Views: 9,981 [+] Larger Image  
by Snags09

Filmstrip 
‹‹Bobs Bald   June 2007  Sunrise On Mcafee Knob  KATAHDIN

Description for Sunrise On Mcafee Knob

Description by Snags09

Snags09

Snags and Blue taking in the view

Comments for Sunrise On Mcafee Knob (8)

1. #1 Two Stick Nick
    Re: Sunrise On Mcafee Knob
    ...i see the silhouette of great hiking companion-the boxer, alongside a cool hiker.
    great pic, makes me wish i brought my boxers for a great shot on McAfee's!

whats your boxer's name?
  2. #2 Snags09
    His name is Blue. I know, I know. Its a weird name for a boxer. Its a long story too. It involves an exgirlfriend, another boxer, and the red sox. He completed a sobo with me in 2009.
  3. #3 Two Stick Nick
    thats a long trek for a happy dog, im sure he loved it. were there ever any ways when he gave you guff or didnt want to hike?
  4. #4 J5man
    Very cool pic! I never tire of seeing pics of McAfee Knob. No two are ever the same.
  5. #5 Snags09
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Stick Nick
    thats a long trek for a happy dog, im sure he loved it. were there ever any ways when he gave you guff or didnt want to hike?
    Early on we had a few days that ended up being short. He would just lay down as his way of telling me he was dunzo. That only happened a few times though. He enjoyed snow but would look miserable in the rain.
  6. #6 Black Wolf
    This Image will forever live on in my mind...beautiful..beautiful...beautiful...
  7. #7 tat44too
    This is one of the coolest pics I have ever seen. Amazing. Thanks for sharing...
  8. #8 Sarcasm the elf
    This photo may have been one of the things that cause me to start using this sight. It's as cool today as it was the first time I saw it. By the way, while I give you a lot of credit for it, you will never again find me that close to the edge of a cliff...