WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Global Warming huh ?

Added by Ramble~On
« Previous Image   |   Next Image »

Global Warming huh ?

Views: 3,643 [+] Larger Image  

Filmstrip 
‹‹Near Shady Valley   Near Iron Mountain Gap  Global Warming huh ?  The Geodesic Marker on Max Patch summit  03APR2007

Description for Global Warming huh ?

Description by Ramble~On

Ramble~On

So when exactly is this global warming gonna start?. You wouldn't notice this morning with the 15 below temps, snow and wind.

Comments for Global Warming huh ? (5)

1. #1 Gray Blazer
    Re: Global Warming huh ?
    Well, it's not going to start on Max Patch right next to the GSMNP. (Excellent pic, BTW) But it's going to start so you might as well kill yourself now.
  2. #2 Ramble~On
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Blazer
    Well, it's not going to start on Max Patch right next to the GSMNP. (Excellent pic, BTW) But it's going to start so you might as well kill yourself now.
    Oh, i thought you could tell from the picture but I am wearing my anti-global warming suit (complete with conehead hat) and therefore am "ain't skeered" of Global Warming...yup...my anti global warming suit will protect me.
    *note: anti global warming suits also work great at fending off alien abductions.
  3. #3 Tipi Walter
    Great shot, the only thing missing is a tent set up in the snow. This shot could be in the winter anywhere up high, I've seen similar conditions in Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee. Keep the great pictorals coming!
  4. #4 Ramble~On
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipi Walter
    Great shot, the only thing missing is a tent set up in the snow. This shot could be in the winter anywhere up high, I've seen similar conditions in Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee. Keep the great pictorals coming!
    Tent ? HAMMOCK !

Actually, this was taken in the early morning as the sun came up.
    It's hard to tell but the wind was was was.....well it was windy.
    This winter I'll see you on the Bob...and I'll probably be in a Marmot tent instead of a hammock....for good reason.
  5. #5 mark777
    when you see things like this it is hard to deny it is happening...

nice pic..btw