WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Small post Xmas closet cleaning. Bags, cook kits, tent

Alright, I was lucky enough to get hooked up pretty good for Christmas, so some of my older gear has to go. PayPal friends and family preferred, or buyer pays fees. Please add $5 to help offset shipping some.

1.gsi glacier solo cook set. Stainless steel. Great cook set, with cozy, lid, and pot grabber. Pot is stainless steel, and i put one cup markings on the outside with a sharpie. Does not include spork, as I broke it. Tons of life left in this thing. Asking $15.
    0115171455.jpg
    0115171454.jpg

2.ultralight cook kit with unused 12cm inmusa mug, unused carbon felt wind screen, unused lexan spork, and used zelph stoves super venom stove. No pot stand needed. And 8oz fuel container with squirt lid and 1 oz measuring linesAsking $30
    0115171452.jpg
    0115171453.jpg

4.SOLD SOLD SOLD jetboil sol aluminum.sorry folks, i accidently put ti, instead of aluminum. Roomiwle mistake!Excellent cooking system that is crazy fast. Includes pot, stove, cozy,cup, and support legs. Only used 8 times on trail. Asking $60
    0701161231a.jpg
    0701161232.jpg

3.SOLD SOLD SOLDmarmot helium membrain 15 in long/wide left zip. This is one awesome winter bag, that is crazy warm. I do not believe they make this model anymore with the waterproof shell. I purchased this in 2014 i believe, for $400. I have not washed it recently, and will not have much time to do so soon, so i will throw in a bottle of nikwax down wash direct for washing. It does not have any smells, or signs of use. It includes the marmot storage sack, but not the original stuff sack. That thing is long gone, but i will include a stuff sack for it. Asking $260.
    0115171456.jpg
    0115171457.jpg

4.SOLD SOLD SOLD. Tarptent stratospire 2. I am the second owner of this tent. It has a small hole in the mesh that I repaired with tenacious tape.I ran a length of zpacks zline across the middle of the tent to hang things from. This tent is very roomy for a two person tent, while not weighing much. I purchased it for a trip for my wife and I, but our plans didn't work out, so now I do not need it. It was never used on the trail by me. I set it up once to make a video, and that was it. Asking $250
    This is a link to a video of the tent when I first set it up.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3okuBDZ5PJ0

5.SOLD SOLD SOLDula catalyst in medium/medium standard j straps. This pack just doesn't fit me. I need a large, my loss, your gain. It has a little dirt on it, but is fine other than that. I can clean it off. Only thing is that I have lost the hydration sleeve. Other than that, includes all straps and accessories.Asking $140
    1218161139.jpg
    1218161140.jpg

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
    Last edited by smoovoperator; 01-20-2017 at 19:15.

Sent a PM...

Interested in Tarptent SS2. PM sent.

Pms have been responded to.

++ New Posts ++