WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Hexamid Solo Plus

I bought this used here on WB but soon realized that I prefer traditional double-wall tents. I am selling this for less than market rate because I had to repair it twice - once when I goosed it with the tip of one of my hiking poles and once at a corner when I tripped over the stake line - and also because its an older model with the beak. I contacted Zpacks for repair instructions and followed their guidance. I used their heavy-duty cuben repair tape and actually went a step further and applied over-sized swatches to both sides of the tarp to better reinforce the repair. Including the additional cuben material the tarp weighs 7.8oz including stake/guy lines and locks. Its a great tarp, its just not for me. The pictures were taken 1/15/17 so you can see its still in great shape. I will include an ultralight stuff sack and some extra cuben repair tape, too.

$180 shipped ConUS OBO
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by G-FOURce; 01-15-2017 at 21:51.

I also have a ~7.5oz Katabatic Gear "Bristlecone" bivy (new, never used). I would make a deal on both if anyone is interested.

Also, notice the OBO... make an offer.

The tarp is SOLD...

++ New Posts ++