WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    13-45 Section Hiker Trash
    Images

It looks like you have things pretty much planned out, so I don't have much else to add other than a little advice. I've seen your posts on hammering out these sections, and I totally respect what you are doing as I was doing this for a while. As I've gotten older and beaten up by life a little more I've started to realize the whole "it's not in the finishing it's in the journey" thing, and will just say make sure to smell the roses along the way.

As for the logistics I would personally drive, but part of that is due to the fact that I don't fly unless absolutely necessary. I also like to have the flexibility afforded by having my car.

Have fun, and good luck.
    AT: 2007-2019 (45 sections)
    JMT: 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    It looks like you have things pretty much planned out, so I don't have much else to add other than a little advice. I've seen your posts on hammering out these sections, and I totally respect what you are doing as I was doing this for a while. As I've gotten older and beaten up by life a little more I've started to realize the whole "it's not in the finishing it's in the journey" thing, and will just say make sure to smell the roses along the way.

As for the logistics I would personally drive, but part of that is due to the fact that I don't fly unless absolutely necessary. I also like to have the flexibility afforded by having my car.

Have fun, and good luck.
    I will hike the AT my entire life, I want to complete this goal I have set and from there I will redo and redo, smelling the roses while going outwest half of the time lol
    Trail Miles: 4,980.5
    AT Map 1: Complete 2013-2021
    Sheltowee Trace: Complete 2020-2023
    Pinhoti Trail: Complete 2023-2024
    Foothills Trail: 47.9
    AT Map 2: 279.4
    BMT: 52.7
    CDT: 85.4

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
++ New Posts ++