WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS: Snow Peak LiteMax Stove

The stove is no longer for sale.

I have a Snow Peak LiteMax stove which I purchased new about 1.5 – 2 years ago. It has been used, but still works fine. No issues what-so-ever. Everything is in great shape, other than the titanium pot supports now have a little color from the heat (this is normal). I got a Soto Windmaster for Christmas and like it better, so I will not be using the LiteMax any longer, so I may as well get rid of it. I will include the provided stuff sack and a tyvek stuff sack which I made for it. (The tyvek one is lighter). I would like $40 for the stove.

I accept PayPal as payment. I prefer Friends and Family, however, if you would prefer the Payment option, that is fine too, just add an extra $2 to cover the associated fees. Price includes standard USPS shipping (CONUS).

IMG_6532.jpg
    Last edited by STICK; 01-14-2017 at 23:12.
    ...take nothing but memories and pictures, leave nothing but footprints, and kill only time... (Bette Filley in Discovering the Wonders of the Wonderland Trail)

For those asking, here is a photo of the stove closed up:

IMG_6549.jpg

Also, the stove is in perfect condition, nothing has been bent. It has always been used with care, and stored properly. The only difference in this stove and one in still in the box on the store shelf is that the titanium arms on this one is now colored from the heat (as all of them will do the first time they are used since the arms are made of titanium) and this one is about $20 less than a new one. It's a good deal if you are looking to buy a lightweight stove. (This one weighs 1.98 oz on my scale).
    Last edited by STICK; 01-08-2017 at 23:50.
    ...take nothing but memories and pictures, leave nothing but footprints, and kill only time... (Bette Filley in Discovering the Wonders of the Wonderland Trail)

Sent you a PM

I have decided to just hang onto the stove for now. I don't "need" to sell it right now, and it's a great stove, so maybe I will find a use for it. Thanks for looking.

++ New Posts ++