Hi Everyone!

I'm trying to finish dialing in my clothing for an early March NOBO start. Below is the clothing I have from previous backpacking trips, but the lowest I've taken it is to the low 30s without rain/snow. I was fine hiking in those temperatures with this setup, but once we stopped moving and tried to sleep I got pretty cold with every piece of clothing on (minus the rain jacket). I'm thinking I'm going to need to upgrade some things to deal with the more extreme cold that will be on the trail in March. I have since gotten a sleeping bag liner and a light balaclava, but haven't tested those with the rest of my system yet. I'm mostly wondering which pieces I should get warmer versions of.

Also, the jackets I have are pretty heavy and I know I can get something with a better warmth:weight ratio. I've put the weight next to the things that there are definitely warmer and lighter versions of so you can factor that in to whether you think it would be worth it to upgrade or not. I would like to avoid replacing as much as possible to save money, but I don't want to die out there either. Any thoughts, examples of what you're doing, and what has worked for you in the past would be helpful! Thanks in advance and can't wait to see y'all on the trail!

ZPacks 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag
Therm-a-Rest Women’s NeoAir XLite

Under Armor S/S T-Shirt
OR Essence L/S Lightweight Zip Top (5.29 oz)
GoLite Polartec Flatiron Fleece Jacket (16 oz)
Patagonia Women's Hi-Loft Down Jacket W/ Hood (600 fill) (16.36 oz)

Patagonia Capilene Midweight Bottoms (6.07 oz)
REI Sahara Pants

REI Rain Jacket (14.04)
ZPacks Possum Socks
Seirus XTreme Waterproof Liner Gloves
North Face Beanie