WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default NOBO April 5th Starter from NYC

Hey Guys! I (33F) am starting my NOBO hike at Springer Mountain on April 5th. I will be headed down to Georgia from NYC right around the 1st of April.

I'd love to meet up with anyone planning to thru-hike that currently lives in the greater NYC area, or get in touch with anyone starting at Springer around April 5th.

There is a chance I might drive my old Toyota Matrix down to Georgia from NYC, and then sell it when I get there. It sort of depends on how quickly I can break away from work at the end of March. If that does happens, I could drive some fellow hikers down.

Journal Entries

Where on earth are you gonna sell your car in rural Georgia? Seems like your trying to pack too much into a thruhike. Plan your hike. Don't add in unnecessary crap into your hike. Sell your car in nyc, where you can more easily sell it and fly or bus or hitch or whatever to springer. Amicalola Falls is pretty desolate and not the kind of place to set up shop and hawk a car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    YOUTUBE: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCMDkRcGP1yP20SOD-oiSGcQ
    Instagram: DIGGER_PCT_2016
    twitter: @takethisbread
    AT 2x, LT, JMT, CT, Camino, Ireland Coast to Coast, HWT, WT, NET, NST, PCT

Hi, I plan to do NOBO starting at Amicalola Falls on April 8th. It'll be awesome to chat and get ready for our thru hikes.

Images

I am starting April 5th and I just so happen to be in the market a used Toyota!!! Just kidding (About the Toyota). I am starting on Springer April 5th and I am originally from Jersey. So Matrix we shall see you on the mountain!

++ New Posts ++