WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

In the front pack of my Aarn Load Limo I keep a water resistant map in a ziplock plus the page du jour from AWOL's AT Guide in an approach plate protector available from Sporty's Pilot Shop.Fits perfectly.If the little binder holes are an issue for you there is always Scotch tape.95 cents per copy and you can get several pages in one. https://www.sportys.com/pilotshop/qu...ctors-faa.html

Re: Ink running - Modern laser printers don't actually use ink. They use "toner," which is black colored powder, and they "fuse" (meaning melt) it onto the page. It is pretty close to waterproof.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
    Re: Ink running - Modern laser printers don't actually use ink. They use "toner," which is black colored powder, and they "fuse" (meaning melt) it onto the page. It is pretty close to waterproof.

Thank you for noting this. I've had one stack of laser printed maps printed on tear resistant paper blow into a mountain tarn. No bleed. No tears. Dried out completely laying flat stacked neatly without even so much as a dog ear at the corners like it never happened in 20 mins. Depending on paper quality printed on if it gets wet it can disintegrate /tear easily.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++