WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Shuttle needed-- Albert Mountain parking lot to Dick Creek's Gap

Looking for a shuttle that would meet us at the Albert Mountain parking area and shuttle us back to Dick's Creek Gap. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Default Shuttle needed-- Albert Mountain parking lot to Dick Creek's Gap

When are you looking for one?
    Grizzly Adam

WACphotography | Blog

Sally and Joyce in Hiwassee (I think?) 706-896-9339 but do not call late at night. I've used them, and they're always on time and right where they say they'll be.

We need a shuttle on Thursday morning, July 2.

I'll be just a few days behind you, on this very same hike. Let us know who you find for the shuttle.

Also, I'm coming from Florida so am planning on coming up 441. Anyone know if it is passable coming that way off ball creek road?

Quote Originally Posted by Trailweaver View Post
    Sally and Joyce in Hiwassee (I think?) 706-896-9339 but do not call late at night. I've used them, and they're always on time and right where they say they'll be.
    Joyce shuttled two of us from Dick's Creek to Unicoi Gap yesterday. She was there on time and provided great service. She was even prepared for us to arrive drenched from the rain - which we did!! She said they can even relocate cars, if you'd rather do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We used Joyce and Sally for our shuttle. They met us at Dick's Creek Gap(where we left our cars) and drove us to the bypass at Albert Mountain. We were headed southbound so we decided to start the trail at the bottom of Albert. We will start here next trip and climb up to the tower.
    Joyce and Sally were great. I highly recommend their service. They even came and picked us up early because of the stormy weather.

I may be late with this reply, but Joyce and Sally took us up Hwy 64 I believe. They said 441/Ball Creek Rd was pretty rough.

Another vote for Joyce and Sally. Reliable, almost always available, super nice, and reasonable prices.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Can you get to Albert Mountain parking lot from the east and west sides? Does that service road connect through or is there a parking lot to the east and another to the west?

Journal Entries
    Images

my grandparents or i could potentally give you a ride. what dates exactly will you be needing a lift?
    and the service road only connects from one side. the other side has lots of gates and would potentially be locked depending on conditions and fire and hunts.

Sally and Joyce are the bees knees.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Sally and Joyce are the bees knees.
    ...if they answer the phone (yes I called before 7 PM) or return your messages.

++ New Posts ++