Default SOBO 2015 Hiking Buddy

Hey,
    So I'm looking for a SOBO hiking buddy starting the last week of May (2015).
    I'm 21 years old and just a little nervous about starting off alone.
    Also, it's a little complicated, but I'm Jewish and planning on taking a zero-day every week for shabbat. I'm looking for another woman who wants to hike either part or all of the trail with me and hangout on that day each week.

Let me know if you're interested or if you know of anyone who might be.

You might want to consider doing Maine at a later date as we have had record snowfall here and I recently talked to the hostel owner in Millinocket who advised me to wait till July. Maybe you can do parts of CT,MA and southern VT in late May as I am considering that for my "spring Training". I am a section hiker who is getting itchy feet!

If you decide to flip flop instead, message me! I'm looking to get back on the trail then =]
    "I know pretty much what I like and dislike; but please, don't ask me who I am." - Sylvia Plath

I'm starting the 3rd week in July (prob 16-17 July) SOBO if anyone wants to join me. I'm also looking to start with someone, especially through the 100 mile wilderness.

Images

I'm preparing for the PCT and may be able to meet for 100 miles or so if you let me know where you'll need the most support.

Quote Originally Posted by kameyosekmoon View Post
    I'm preparing for the PCT and may be able to meet for 100 miles or so if you let me know where you'll need the most support.
    Kameyosekmoom,
    I'll be arriving in Maine on the 15th and spending the night at AT lodge. I'll hike Katahdin on the 16th spending the night of the 16th in Baxter. Then I'll start the 100 miles on the 17th of July. I would love to have company during the 100 miles if you want to join me.
    Also, good luck on the PCT!
    Namaste

Images

Namaste, I will get back with you soonish. Gotta see about work schedule. Thanks and I'll be in touch.

++ New Posts ++